- Materials: Silver 925 / Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1" X 2 1/8" / 2.5cm X 5.4cm
- Artists: Ding Hutchingson
- Totem Symbols: Eagle
- Styles: Canadian First Nations
- Categories: Pendants, Necklaces
A symbol of power, prestige and wisdom. The Eagle is believed to have the greatest connection to the creator and sends messages from the people to the spiritual world. It is a symbol of peace and leadership, the sacred down represents friendship and its feathers are used for ceremonies and rituals.
Born to the Raven Clan of the Skedans, Haida Gwaii. He learned to carve from his uncle who is the chief of Skedans. His crests are the Mountain Goat, Grizzly Bear, Two finned Killer Whale and Moon. After 45 years of creative experience, he has developed exquisite details, unique forms and expression of motifs. His pieces represent the best of Haida design and workmanship.