- Materials: Silver 925 / Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1 3/4" X 1 3/8" / 45mm X 35mm
- Totem Symbols: Hummingbird
- Artists: Sheldon Williams
- Styles: Canadian First Nations / Gemstone Jewelry
- Categories: Pendants
Joyful messengers who represent peace, affection, and good fortune. The Hummingbird is a living rainbow that captures the sunlight and turns it into a jewel on its wings, signifying love, beauty and healing. This tiny bird is also called "Sah Sen" and is considered good luck, especially if seen before a major event.
Sheldon Williams was born to the Raven Clan of Naglisla, Heiltsuk Nation in 1968. His interest in the art of his people began in his early teens. Since that early beginning he has created a wide body of work that includes poles, masks, paintings, blankets, plaques, chest, bentwood boxes as well as gold and silver jewelry. He is a skilled carver and his jewelry frequently shows unique settings .